What You Will Learn
- Understand the impact of psychological safety on group learning, team innovation and employee engagement
- Learn practical methods and tools to operationalize psychological safety principles with workplace teams
- Learn to notice how psychological safety appears in the workplace and develop skills to increase open communication
- Develop self-awareness about one’s own leadership behavior and its impact on creating positive culture change
Upcoming Course Schedule
San Diego, CA
June 25-26, 2019
Who Should Attend?
This course is for all levels of the organization.
- Team Leaders
- Process Leads
- Union Leaders
- Operations Managers
- Vice Presidents and Senior Leadership
- Process champions in shaping workplace culture
Need More Information?
Course Package: $1,995
All course sessions
Breakfast, Lunch and Refreshments (2 Days)
Tuesday Night Dinner
- Enjoy San Diego and benchmark with fellow attendees!
Psychological Safety Kit
- Course Handout
- Reference Articles
- Psychological Safety Action Pack