Please call 914-315-6076 to order
Grassroots Safety Leadership Series: Guidance Team Edition
A Manager and Union Leader Guide to Directing, Supporting and Coaching Successful Grassroots Safety Teams. This guide will answer:
- What is safety culture?
- How and why does the Grassroots Safety Leadership™ methodology work?
- What is the role of the Guidance Team in the culture change process?
- How to implement the Grassroots Safety Leadership™ process.
- How does a manager lead and change culture?
- How to create the conditions for success.
Grassroots Safety Leadership Series: Grassroots Team Edition
A Handbook for Designing and Implementing Culture-Based Safety Improvement Strategies. The book will educate employee team members about:
- The nine critical ingredients for successful teams.
- The hidden causes of accidents.
- The powerful influence of culture in safety performance.
- Strategies that get employee involvement
The toolkit cards provide a handy pocket-sized reference for safety culture champions to apply on-the-spot when needed.
Team Skills Booklet
The Team Skills booklet provides Safety Culture Teams with a set of exercises and skills to help make team meetings more effective.
Pre-Printed Flip Charts
Order pre-printed flip charts of the Culture Change Toolkit. Bulk pricing available.
Looking to Register for a Culture Change Consultants Course?
Course details and registration are available in the courses section of our website.
Register for “Implementing Culture Change Through Grassroots Safety Leadership – The Three-Day Course”
Register for the “Coaching the Coach” Class
Register for Advanced Studies in Culture Change
Register for Teleclasses