Some Highlights Include:
- Explore the wide range of roles and responsibilities of the Coach such as mentor, teacher, and advisor
- Enhance the Coach’s ability to work as an effective and trusted liaison between Guidance Team and Grassroots Team
- Advise the Grassroots Team on how to recognize and select achievable culture based projects with high-impact
Organizations involved in the CCC Safety Culture Change Process™ know that long-term success relies heavily on the effectiveness and sustainability of their Grassroots Safety Teams. Even when comprised of an organization’s best informal leaders, GSTs cannot reach and sustain their potential without adequate guidance and support. As a representative of the Guidance Team, and a resource for the Grassroots Team, the Coach is the primary source of GST support. The new “Coaching the Coach” workshop is specifically designed to develop the skills needed to be an effective GST Coach.
Upcoming Class Schedule
Coaching the Coach
How to be an Effective GST Coach
- San Diego, CA | November 14-16, 2017
- San Diego, CA | March 20-22, 2018
Watch Course Video
Check out this video brochure to learn more about the course.
Downloadable “Coaching the Coach” Brochure